- Operating a boat while intoxicated is a criminal offense subject to a fine and/or time in jail.
- The minimum age for operating any watercraft in the State of Missouri is 14 years.
- Children under the age of 7 years must WEAR a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) at all times unless confined in a fully enclosed area.
- All persons born after January 1, 1984 must possess a Missouri boating safety ID card, along with a photo ID to operate a boat or PWC. Visit the MSWP website for more information.
- Riding on the bow, gunwales, railing, top of seat, back and decking over the back of a motorboat is prohibited.
- It is illegal to operate a boat or PWC at speeds greater than "idle speed" with 100 feet of a dock or pier, an occupied anchored vessel or a buoyed restricted area.
- The speed limit at night is 30 mph. Night time speed limits begin 1/2 hour after sunset and continue through 1 hour before sunrise.
- Everyone on board a PWC while underway must wear a U.S. Coast Guard-approved personal flotation device (PFD).
- It is illegal for PWC operators to:
- Weave the PWC through congested waterway traffic.
- Jump the wake of another motorboat when visibility is obstructed.
- Become airborne while crossing the wake of another motorboat and within 100 feet of the motorboat creating the wake.
- Operate at greater than "slow, no wake" speed within 50 feet of any other vessel, PWC, or person in the water.
- Operate in a manner that requires swerving at the last possible moment to avoid collision.
Come out to the BEST Waterfront Restaurant at Lake of the Ozarks where EVERY day is another day in Paradise!!
Check out our entire Summer 2013 Live Music Schedule and make your plans to come see the guys of Caribbean Good Times only at Paradise Restaurant & Bar!!
We are NOW OPEN for Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner 7 days a week!!
430 Tropical Trail
Sunrise Beach, Missouri